Priced at $32.00
Taken from Berroco - Inca Tweed: "Slip stitch color work adds depth and extra warmth to these simply beautiful mittens."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Berroco - Inca Tweed, pg 13 - Sheehan.
- Size US 10.5 - 16" circular needles, US 10.5 double point needles, US 10 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, scrap yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 26 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #8915 and #8903.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit