Priced at $104.00
Taken from: Comfort Knitting and Crochet Afghans "Bicolor Chevron" - "A tailored interpretation of a traditional chevron pattern, this afghan features micro-stripes created using two subtly contrasting yarn colors and single and half double crochet stitches."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Comfort Knitting and Crochet Afghans, pg. 9 "Bicolor Chevron".
- Size US H crochet hook are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 45" wide x 60" long.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 14 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #9720 Hummus and #9748 Aunt Martha Green.
9720 Hummus and 9748 Aunt Martha Green
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit