Priced from $110.50 to $126.96
Taken from Comfort Knitting and Crochet Afghans: "This knitted afghan takes its cue from a traditional spool pattern design commonly used in American patchwork quilts. It is composed of one shape repeated over and over, and nestled into the shapes around it. When the afghan is finished, gently rounded waves appear at its edges. The solid-colored shapes pop against the multicolored ones, creating a depth and warmth reminiscent of calico prints."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The pattern is in Comfort Knitting and Crochet Afghans.
- Size US 8 needles and US 8-36" circular needle.
- Finished Size: 47" wide and 62" long.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #9839 Maine Woods (we used #9781 Olive), #9759 Duck Teal (we used #9758 Crypto Crystalline), #9838 Rasberry Tart (we used #9723 Rosebud), and #9746 Iron Oxide.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
The book related to this kit is currently backordered. You can still order the kit with the book, however. We will notify you about the estimated delay after receiving your order.
Colors Available in this Kit