Priced at $104.00
This design is free from the Berroco Website. : "This striped afghan is a celebration of the New England countryside in autumn. The yellows and oranges of sugar maples and the incredible red of viburnum are tempered by the soft green of spruce needles and the perennial greens of pine. Worked in one piece with minimal finishing, it will keep you warm as you work on it."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Berroco Website.
- Size US 8 - 36" circular needle.
- Finished Size: 45" wide and 60" long.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #9781 Olive, #9721 Sprig, #9745 Filbert, #9743 Goldenrod, #9754 Rabe, #9724 Pumpkin, #9760 Beet Root.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit