Priced at $16.00
Taken from Berroco Pattern Books - 323 - Cirrus: "Worked in easy garter stitch, these colorblocked fingerless gloves are fast to finish and require no shaping."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Taken from Berroco Pattern Books - 323 - Cirrus, pg 8.
- Size US 8 Straight Needles, one set(4) of Size US 8 DPNs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) and one stitch marker are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Approx. 7" around and 8.5" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts over 4"; 28 rows = 4" in Garter st
- Colors Shown are #2515 and #2511.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit