Some options as low as $34.80
Taken from: Corrina Ferguson's 7 sonnets collection "Poe" - Edgar Allen Poe has always been one of Corrina's favorites. This shawlette is worked from the top down in one piece with wings worked in a cable-garter pattern and a center section with cables and lace. The shaping for this shawlette works out to be half-circle/crescent shape. The instructions are in charted form only..
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Corrina Ferguson's 7 sonnets collection - "Poe".
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, cable needle and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 70" wide and 17" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts an 24 rows over 4" in stockinette after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Shalimar Breathless. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Baa Ram Ewe is a great substitute.