Priced from $140.00 to $252.90
Taken from: Boyland Knits "Zweig" - From the designer: "Zweig is a fingering weight yoke sweater worked from the top down featuring lace, colorwork and texture on the body. I love the relaxed beauty of a yoke sweater, and the way the drape of fingering weight yarn is flattering and comfortable at the same time. As a mom of 3 extremely busy boys, clothing that allows me to stay stylish without sacrificing comfort is worth its weight in gold- I hope you like it too!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Caitlin Hunter.
- Size US 3 - 24" & 32" circular needles and US 5 - 24" & 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, cable needle, scrap yarn, scissors.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X).
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 31 rows = 4 inches in X pattern with larger needles.
- Yarn Shown: Hedgehog Fibres Sock Graphite and Republic of Wool Grand Budapest Redux Flossy Fingering, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Anzula Squishy as a substitute.
Colors Available in this Kit