Priced at $71.00
Taken from: Classic Knit Shawls "Trillium Shawl" - Work the generous half-circle Trillium Shawl from the top down and finish with a dramatic perpendicular edging. The semicircular shape is achieved with six increases worked within the lace patterning across each fourth row.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Classic Knit Shawls pg. 99 "Trillium Shawl".
- Size 6 - 32" circular and set of double-pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 72" wide and 33.5" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 17 sts and 27 rows = 4" in Leaf Lace patt, after blocking.
- Color shown is Madam.