Priced at $70.00
Taken from "Curls" by Hunter Hammersen: "Curls are marvelously flexible, wearable wraps that work with any weight of yarn, can be knit at any gauge, and look beautiful at any size. Knit them small and wear them as a cowl. Keep going to make a scarf. Do a bit more, and you've got a shawl. They form a wonderfully curved shape that drapes beautifully around your neck and shoulders and can be worn in lots of different ways."
- This pattern is from "Curls" by Hunter Hammersen - pg. 43 - Nacarat.
- Knitting needles in size needed to obtain gauge are required but not included, needle size not specified.
- Finished Measurements: 44" wingspan.
- Gauge: 16 over 4" in pattern. Gauge is not crucial. If you like the look of the fabric you are obtaining, then that is the gauge you should go with. See book notes on achieving the perfect curl.
- Yarn shown is Briar Rose 4th of July which we do not carry. We've substituted Ansula For Better or Worsted. For a similar color, try Candied Apple or Persimmon.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits