Designed with the wanderlust maker in mind (but works for everyone!), the della Q Maker's Train Case conveniently fits under most airplane seats! You can still crochet or knit when the case is closed - just feed your yarn through the metal opening on either side of the case! When the case is open, you can easily read your pattern as it's held in place with magnets against the lid.
MAKER'S TRAIN CASE DETAILS:
- A lightweight metal lid w/ ultra strong magnets. Use these to attach your pattern to the lid for easy reference.
- A U-Shaped yarn feeder on both sides of the case whether the case is open or closed, you can knit out of the case.
- A tray insert that fits snuggly within the case capable of holding notions and other bits and bobbles.
- Addition of a shoulder strap to transform into a chic cross-body.
- Removable handles.
- Metal feet on the bottom of the case.
- Included notions: 3 lotus stitch markers, darning needle, dot journal.
You can also view all della Q Maker's Train Case