The Snow Wave Fingerless Mitts are a textural project that shows off the color variations in KPPPM. The mitts are knit flat, and worked back and forth using short rows. A great project for an intermediate knitter wanting to practice techniques.
- Designed by Angela Muhlpfordt.
- Needles: US 2/3mm needles; waste yarn in a contrasting colour for provisional cast on; 4 stitch markers and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Size: Medium - the size can easily be adapted for bigger hands; a chart for size L is included.
- Gauge: 30 stitches and 52 rows (26 ribs) = 4 inches/10 cm in garter stitch.
- Shown in Koigu Pencil Paint Can, Winter Tapestry ( 5 X 25g/87yds/80m) 100% Merino Wool.