The Ice Cube Scarf/Cowl is made up of 3 rows of 26 crocheted blocks per row, 78 squares in total. Leave ends open for scarf or join for cowl. Squares can be joined as you go or stitched together at the end. This scarf uses a Koigu paint can, or knit with 435 yards of your favorite colors of Koigu KPPPM.
- Designed by Joanna Clayson.
- Needles: 3.5mm crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge), and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 59" long x 7" wide blocked.
- Gauge: Each square is 2" x 2" unblocked, 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" blocked.
- Shown in Koigu Pencil Paint Can, Ice Princess ( 5 X 25g/87yds/80m) 100% Merino Wool.