Priced at $14.50
Drawing inspiration from France's enchanting Luberon Valley in the Provence region, renowned for its lavender fields, Seth Richardson's Luberon Toque is a delightful project to knit all year round! While the lavender plant is celebrated for its scent, flowers, and color, this unique cap shifts its focus to the transition point where the shrubby part meets the stems for the flowers. The motif elegantly weaves intersecting lines, evoking a harmonious order amidst natural disarray.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Seth Richardson
- Sizes: Small (Large)
- You can get the pattern on the designer's Ravelry.
- Finished circumference: 18 (20.5)"
- US Size 1 (2.25mm) or 2 (2.75mm) 16" circular needles and set of DPNs required but not included.
- Notions: cable needle, tapestry needle, and stitch markers are recommended.
- Shown in Yarn Citizen Harmony Fingering in the color Lavender. One skein required.