Priced at $160.00
This generously sized piece can function as a stole or super-scarf! Subtle seed stitch blocks grow taller as your stole grows wider. Simple knit and purl texture is easy to knit while still be entertaining as the pattern changes. Knit in marled Woolfolk Sno, the blended color is rich and captivating in this piece.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Antonia Shankland
- You can download Torv from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 19.5" wide x 78" long
- Gauge: 25.5 sts x 36 rows = 4" in pattern
- Yarn shown is Sno in color 01+02. 8 skeins are required.