Priced from $90.00 to $108.00
Lind isn't quite a poncho, but is larger than a cowl. Technically a "dickie", this piece is perfect for warming your shoulders, and can easily be layered underneath a coat for extra (and fashionable!) protection from the elements. Lind is knit in the round from the collar down, and then knit back and forth in rows toward the bottom. The openings provided from the lower splits is functional, allowing the piece to easily accommodate movement of arms.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Size 10 (6 mm): 32" & 16" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, markers, stitch holders
- Sizes: Adult XS-M (L-XXL)
- Finished Measurements: 20 (23)" width at lower edge
- Gauge: 15 sts x 23 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Luft in color no. L11 & L13. 5 (6) skeins are required.