Priced from $144.00 to $198.00
Kroyer's dramatic (yet still understated!) sleeves are the focal point of this otherwise pared back sweater. Pieces are knit flat from the bottom up in stockinette stitch and seamed together for a well-structured garment. The mock turtleneck is added later by picking up stitches around the neck opening and sewing it to the inside of the sweater for a finished look.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- US Size 9 (5.5 mm) 16" & 32" circular needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: /6 (4mm) crochet hook, tapestry needle, holders, stitch markers
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34 (38, 42, 46, 50)"
- Gauge: 14 sts x 22 rows = 4" in cable patt on larger needles
- Yarn shown is Luft in color no. L9. 8 *8, 9, 10, 11) skeins are required.