Priced at $40.00
A perfect two-color project, Hvede mitts can be worked with light or dark as the main color. This cute pair is knit from the cuff up, and features an easy-to-work stranded pattern. The cuffs are long for extra coverage, but are easy to modify if desired.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Woolfolk Design Team
- Size US 1 (2.25 mm) set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn.
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 7" hand circumference x 11" length
- Gauge: 36 sts x 48 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Tynd in color no. 21 & 30. 1 skeins of each color is required.