Priced at $52.00
Available for purchase from Susan Ashcroft's Ravelry "Welsh Blanket Boomerang" - This colorful and cozy shawl features a beautiful and sophisticated mosaic pattern to it, perfect for adding a pop of color to any outfit! The trianglular shape of the design makes it easy to knit and wear (Don't worry, it's easier than it looks!) and is worked one color at a time while you slip the other. Note: There may be a slight amount of curl toward the ends, this can be fixed as it's blocked.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Susan Ashcroft.
- Size US 7 or US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Adjustable.
- Photo Credit: Serays on Ravelry, Cocoshista on Instagram.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Worsted in 4008 and Urth Yarns Monokrom in 4053.