Priced from $46.00 to $66.00
This design is available for purchase from Justyna Lorkowska's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Garter sea of knits. A few short rows to create pebbly stripes. Endless color possibilities. Enjoy it as much as I did! Named after Danzig (or Gdansk in Polish) - one of my absolutely favorite cities, which is where I CO for this shawl :-) (if you ever visit Poland put it on your must-see list!)"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Justyna Lorkowska's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 5 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle and blocking pins.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 30 rows = 10cm/4" in Garter st worked flat. The gauge isn't crucial on this project, but differences will affect the finished size as well as the required yardage.
- Yarn Shown: Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering 3004 and Wonderland Yarns Mary Ann, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using a skein of Malabrigo Mechita as a substitute.
Photos provided by @followtheyarn on Instagram, sample knit by @wyowev on Instagram!
**As a slight adjustment to the original pattern, the sample knitter switched the main and contrast colors halfway through the shawl to keep it a 2 skein project. If you wish to knit the pattern as written, you'll need 3 skeins total. You can either add an extra skein of Uneek Fingering or Mechita.**