Priced from $83.50 to $169.00
The follow up to her original Mailen pullover (link), designer Cecilia Losada has adapted her original idea for this adorable cropped sweater. While the original Mailen is a boxy short-sleeved tee, this version is more fitted with long sleeves that have a dramatic flair, showcasing an intriguing dropped eyelet stitch. This sweater uses both mosaic and stranded knitting techniques, so get ready to have some fun!
Also unlike the original, this sweater is knit from seamlessly from the bottom up and has a wider, more feminine neckline.
This pattern can be downloaded from the designer's Ravelry store, where you can also read the story behind the name and inspiration for this beautiful design (pattern link)
- Designed by Cecilia Losada
- US Sizes 2 (2.75 mm) & 4 (3.5 mm): 24" circular, set of dpns are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 29.5 (31.5, 33.5, 35.5, 37.5, 43.5, 45, 51, 56, 59)", intended to fit with no ease. Choose a size that is closest to your actual bust measurement.
- Gauge: 26 sts x 29 rows = 4" in colorwork pattern, after blocking
- Shown in Monokrom Fingering #3054 Red Blood & Harvest Fingering color Black Thyme. We recommend SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock instead of Harvest Worsted! 1 skein of Monokrom Fingering & 2 (2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins of Tough Love Sock are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit