Priced from $45.20 to $71.20
From designer DJ Logan: As a big fan of long self-striping yarn, short rows & asymmetrical designs, I was inspired to create the EYES ON "U" shawl.
Knitting the "Eyes" shawl is never boring even though it's entirely done in garter stitch. The eyelet border throughout, the various sizes of short row eyes, and the surprisingly unique color variations keeps your interest piqued at all times.
- Designed by DJ Logan
- You can download the pattern from DJ's Ravelry store here: (pattern link)
- Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm) 24" or 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Finished Measurements:72" wide x 25" deep
- Gauge: 22 sts x 26 rows = 4" in garter stitch.
- Shown using Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering & Harvest Worsted. We recommend Malabrigo Sock instead of the Harvest Worsted! 2 skeins of Uneek Fingering & 1 skein of Malabrigo Sock are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits