Priced at $208.00
From designer Julie Dubreux: When Urth Yarns asked me to be part of their Knitters of the World programme, I loved the idea of designing knitwear inspired by my geographical identity. Beaubourg is a Museum of contemporary art in Paris. Some will tell you it is an eyesore, but I am partial to this colourful building in the very heart of grey Paris.
Beaubourg is a large rectangular wrap that features two-colour brioche and slipped stitches against a background of garter stitch to represent the colourful pipes that run up the façade of the museum.
- Designed by Julie Dubreux
- Finished Measurements: Length: 180 cm / 71 in, Width: 77 cm / 30 in
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 32" circular is required but not included
- Gauge: 15 sts x 15 rows = 4" in brioche stitch after blocking
- Shown in Uneek Worsted #4004 Rainbow (MC) & Monokrom Worsted #4063 (CC). 4 skeins of each yarn are required.
- Scroll through the pictures to see some of the other color options knitted up!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits