On sale from: $5.95
Squee! What better way to celebrate the spookiest time of the year than with little knitted pumpkins? Originally designed for a different self-shading yarn, we're showing them here in Classic Shades, a worsted weight yarn that colors your pumpkin as you knit it! These little cuties are perfect for decorating your treats station, placing on the mantle, or anyplace around your house that needs a little festivity!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern can be downloaded for FREE on our site here: (pattern link)
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- US Size 6 (4 mm) set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, polyester stuffing
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 6" tall x 6.5" wide, after stuffing
- Gauge: 18 sts x 36 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch
- Shown in Classic Shades in colors #748 Velvet Cloak, #712 Harvest, & #721 Chili Peppers. 1 skein is required per pumpkin.