Part of the Universal Yarn Colorburst Chroma Collection: Modern, glimmering (literally), and bright? Sounds like the perfect way to ring in spring! This piece adds something unique to your wardrobe, using beads and a drop stitch panel in the front for interest. The soothing stockinette body makes sure that any knitter regardless of skill level can achieve something both modern and one-of-a-kind. This sweater is knit in pieces and then seamed together while the neckband is picked up and knit in the round.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Aubrey P Busek.
- Size US 4 and US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, locking stitch marker, stitch holders or waste yarn, 34 (34, 34, 34, 34, 34, 38, 38, 38) 8 mm iridescent glass Rondelle beads, size 1/B (2.25 mm) crochet hook (or size able to fit through hole in beads).
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.5 (34.75, 39, 43.25, 47.25, 50.75, 55, 59.25, 62.5)"
- Gauge: 23 sts x 29 rows = 4" in Stockinette Stitch using larger ndl
- Color shown is Universal Yarn Colorburst in the shade 101 Cruise.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.