Priced at $36.00
Mock brioche rib trims the lower edge of this romantic layering piece, while an entertaining lace pattern covers the body. This poncho is knit from the bottom up in two pieces and the collar is added after seaming.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Universal Yarn Design Team
- Download the free pattern for this sweater on our site here: (pattern link)
- Size US 10 (6 mm) 32" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, waste yarn or stitch holder, tapestry needle, cable needle
- Finished Measurements: 37" wide x 23" tall", after blocking (one size).
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches in Stonefall pattern
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Major 3 balls, shown in color 118 Silver Blush