Priced from $47.50 to $66.50
Available for purchase from: Amy Gunderson's Ravelry "No. 1 Pullover" - This piece expertly pairs simplicity with a splash of excitement by pairing large bars of solid color with peeks of a self-striping yarn in between (which is especially striking along the edges!). With a flattering shape for everyone and a stylish drape to match, this project is versatile in how you style it. This pullover is worked flat in pieces with the seams providing structure so its durability is easily maintained.
NOTE: "This sweater is intended to fit with a generous amount of positive ease. To determine the best size to make, measure your arm just below the elbow. Choose a size with a sleeve measurement that is the closest to this, keeping in mind that the sleeve is ribbed and is still very stretchy."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Removable stitch markers, a tapestry needle, and waste yarn.
- Sizes: Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 59¾ (63¾, 67½, 71¼, 75, 78¾, 82¾, 86½)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Colors shown are Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop in 120 Graphite and Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop in 218 Stripe.
Colors Available in this Kit