Priced from $34.00 to $84.49
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '19 Summer "Clearwater Coverup" - This fun and versatile project is perfect for layering and adding a little something extra to your outfit. Featuring twisted stitches, this open top makes an elegant and easy to memorize lace pattern with minimal shaping. The coverup is worked back and forth in pieces and has dramatic decreases near the shoulders to create and gathered look.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holder and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XXS (XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL)"
- Finished Bust Measurements: 24¾ (28¼, 31¾, 35¼, 38¾, 42¼, 45¾)" after blocking
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches in Lace patt.
- Color shown is Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop in 107 Ocean.