Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly (website) "Pine Sway Cowl" - Designed by Juju Vail, Pine Sway Cowl is a collaboration between The Fibre Company and Pom Pom Quarterly for Winter 2016. A generous size with a slouchy fit, Pine Sway is something to snuggle down into when the weather turns! The fun garter ridge stripes lead into a slanting herringbone band that gives the cowl its flattering cape-like shape. As cosy as a forest in winter, where the trees enclose you as they dip their boughs to carry the weight of the snow. The tall pines sway, but the forest floor is still and quiet...
- This pattern is available for free from Pom Pom Quarterly's website.
- Size 4.5 mm / US 7 circular needle, 80 cm (32") and US 7 DPNs to work i-cord (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker, scrap yarn for provisional cast on, tapestry needle /li>
- Finished Measurements: 34 cm / 13.5" deep x 54 cm / 21¼" top edge circumference x 126 cm / 49.5" bottom edge circumference.
- Gauge: 19 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is Grizedale Forest and Helvellyn.
*To obtain this free pattern click here
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.