Priced at $63.00
From Sweet Georgia Yarns comes the stunning Rocky Mountain Shawl - the Zetta Scarf
kicks things up a notch with bright rainbow colour in an easy, wear-all-year
accessory. Simple lace, knit on the bias, pairs perfectly with bold hues,
promising a fun knit for everyone. This scarf is worked in one piece on the bias, meaning that it begins in one corner, gradually increasing to the desired width, working even until the scarf reaches the desired length on the longest side, and then decreasing into the opposite corner.
- Designed by Tabetha Hedrick
- Size US 6 (4 mm) needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: 6½" wide x 132¾" long, on one side after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts x 32 rows = 4" in lace pattern.
- Color shown is Sweet Georgia Yarns Prismatic Mini-Mini set in Essential
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits