This design is a free pattern from the Jess Coppom's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Corner-to-corner crochet isn't just for blankets! In this pattern, the easy and speedy diagonal box stitch (C2C) and flatteringly soft and drapy yarn come together for a garment that's surprisingly simple to make.
You'll take advantage of C2C diagonal nature to almost effortlessly add visual interest to the back of the kimono, while keeping the pocketed front clean and on-trend. Pair it with a swimsuit, leggings or jeans for a comfortable, relaxed kimono that can transition from season-to-season."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jess Coppom's Ravelry Store. Remember to download the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size J crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S/M, (L/XL, 2X/3X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32-38 (40-46, 48-54)" after blocking
- Gauge: 5.8 stitches = 4 inches
- Yarn Shown: Lion Brand ZZ Twist, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Sugar Bush Rapture as an alternative.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.