Taken from Interweave Crochet Spring '15: "This bold, graphic piece features random striping, as well as strategically placed chevrons that drape easily on the shoulders. The pattern, which is easily learned, works up quickly. If you've never worked chevrons, this is a great place to start."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Crochet Spring '15, pg 50 - Bolt Shawl.
- Size US D/3 crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 58" long x 20" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts & 12 rows = 4".
- Color Shown is #7822 Sidewalk & #7801 Glow Worm.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.