Originally from: $100.00 to $200.00
Some options as low as $75.00
Knitted sideways in four pieces-two panels for the front, two for the back-worked from the center out to the ends of the short sleeves, this one is a fun knit for sure; and the gorgeous textured lace panel in the yoke flatters the collarbones, making it a piece you'll want to grab all the time.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Leila Raabe
- You can download Bolan from Leila Raabe's Ravelry store here: (pattern link)
- Size US 4 (3.5 mm) - 24" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, spare 3.5 mm needle
- Bust Sizes: 43 (48½, 54, 59½, 65, 70½)", after blocking.
- This top is intended to fit with approximately 15" of positive ease
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch using larger needles
- Yarn Requirements: Rachel's version shown in Shibui Vine 5 (5, 6, 7, 9, 10) hanks