Originally from: $126.00 to $216.00
Some options as low as $81.90
Taken from Shibui Knits: "Meridian features wide, cascading lapels that flow with exquisite drape. The sheen and cool fabric of Rain elevates the classic cardigan design with luxury. Worked flat in pieces from the bottom up using 1 strand of Rain. Fronts are worked with a ribbed selvedge edging at center fronts and short row shaping. Pattern is written for short or long sleeve versions. Sleeves are set in."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Shibui Knits, by Shellie Anderson.
- Needles required but not included: US 8. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements after blocking: 36 (38.5, 40.5, 42, 44.5, 48, 52)" bust circumference, 22.25 (23, 23.5, 24, 24.25, 24.75, 25.25)" back length from shoulder. Model is 5' 7", wearing Size S with +4" ease.
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in St st after blocking.
- Color Shown is Tar.
Colors Available in this Kit