Priced at $93.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly Autumn 2017 "Aubusson Scarf" - The unexpected effects of multistranded knitting are a Juju signature. This scarf is worked with strands of silk-rich fingering yarn held double with mohair. Tuck stitches create a check motif and let flecks of the alternate colour through for elegant colourplay. Nancy's expertise is evident throughout the pattern, with thoughtful details at cast-on and bind-off to help you control the edges. The subtly shimmering silk strands reminded us of the French Aubusson carpets that give this scarf its name.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size 3.75 mm / US 5 circular needle, 40 cm / 16" length are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 1 locking stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 30.5 cm / 12" wide x 146 cm / 57.5" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches
in light colour pattern.
- Colors shown are Apple and Cove in Pebble, and Pollen and Fjord in Silk Cloud.