Some options as low as $45.00
Icon: A new angle on style. The interplay of triangular wedges in three colors and an ultrasoft fabric in Birch create a striking, substantial wrap.
Icon is worked flat in Stockinette Stitch using 1 strand of Birch. Short rows form wedges of color, and cause wrap to relax and become smaller af ter blocking. A Reverse Stockinette Stitch border prevents the edges of the wrap from curling.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Shellie Anderson
- Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
- Finished Measurements: 6" wide x 70" long
- Gauge: 27 sts x 37 rnds = 4" in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch. Main colorway pictured: Bordeaux (A), Caffeine (B), & Field (C). 3 skeins of A and 1 skein each of B & C are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits