Priced from $158.00 to $297.00
Taken from: Tayler Harris' Ravelry - "Ibantik" - Like biting into a silky smooth piece of chocolate, this decadent poncho will leave you feeling warm an cozy all day long! The inviting silhouette promotes movement and the textured stitch pattern adds a touch of elegance to a timeless design. Worked flat in pieces from the bottom up, you begin with the German Twisted Cast On method, followed by reverse stockinette stitch.
- Designed by Tayler Harris.
- Size US 8 - 5.0 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3) (4, 5).
- Finished Measurements: Finished Bust Circumference: 56 (64.25, 72) (80.25, 88)". Finished Length from Shoulder to Bottom Edge: 26 (26.75, 27.25) (27.75, 28.25)". Intended ease: +20-26".
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Billow and Shibui Knits Lunarin the shades 2205 Caper and 11 Tar. We reccommend using the same colorway for both yarns for the best effect!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits