Originally from: $130.50 to $244.05
Some options as low as $106.86
A statement layering piece with everyday ease, Daybreak has a fabric option for every season! You have the choice of knitting in Twig for a crisp, sheer warm-weather layer, or knit in Koan and Lunar held together for lightweight, all-season warmth. This piece is knit flat in two panels and seamed together.
- Designed by Britt-Marie Brehmer
- US Size 6 (4 mm) 32" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, Crochet Hook, Stitch Marker
- Sizes: XS/S (M/L, XL/XXL), To fit bust size 30-38 (40-48, 50-58)"
- Finished Bust Measurement: 68 (78, 88)"
- Gauge: 21 sts & 32 row = 4" in Stockinette Stitch after blocking, with one strand of Koan and one strand of Lunar held together, or one strand of Twig, on size 6 needles
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Koan & Lunar OR Twig in Pacific & Lotus colorways. 5 (6, 7) skeins Koan + 3 (4, 5) skeins of Lunar OR 6 (8, 9) skeins of Twig are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits