Some options as low as $57.75
Taken from: Seth Richardson's Ravelry - "Blazer Stripe" - Inspired by the fabric of a twill sport coat, this set includes a fitted cap and matching cowl with textured stripes of herringbone stitch! Knit in Shibui Knits Haven, both pieces are worked in the round from the bottom up, changing needle size for the herringbone sections.
- Designed by Seth Richarson.
- US Size 6 - 4.0 mm 16" and 24" circular needle and DPNs plus an extra 16" circular for joining the folded brim, and US Size 10.5 - 6.5 mm 16" and 24" circular needle (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, waste yarn, pins and blocking boards.
- Sizes: Cowl - one size. Cap - Adult Small (Adult Medium, Adult Large).
- Finished Measurements: Cowl - 23.5" circumference at bottom, 22.25" circumference at top, 9.25" high. Cap - 18 (19.5, 21)" circumference at brim, 7.25 (7.75, 8.25)" high.
- Gauge: 24.5 sts x 29 rows = 4" in Herringbone and Stockinette sequence.
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Haven in the shade Caper. This pattern requires 3 skeins to make the complete set.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits