Priced at $69.50
Taken from Rowan: "Knit this unisex accessory scarf from Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine Magazine 58, a design by Martin Storey using the beautiful yarn Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (wool.) With a two colour garter stitch and cable pattern, this design is suitable for the more experienced knitter."
- This pattern is from Rowan Magazine, Issue 58, page 150.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a cable needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 6.5" by 98.5" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 30 sts and 48 rows over 4" in pattern.
- Colors Shown are 112 Moonstone and 111 Granite.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits