Taken from: Knitting Outside the Box "Sharman" - Drawing on what inspires her most, Bristol Ivy shares the possibilities that she finds inherent in knit fabric. Utilising exercises she uses in her life as a designer, Bristol encourages knitters to make their own rules and push their creativity by asking 'What if?!' Including 15 patterns for both accessories and garments, a comprehensive stitch dictionary, and in a beautiful hardback case, Knitting Outside the Box is essential reading for the adventurous knitter.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 5 circular needle, minimum 32" length, US 4 circular needle, minimum 32" length AND needle suitable forworking small circumferences in the round (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Smooth scrap yarn in a similar weight and crochet hook for provisional cast on, 4 stitch markers, stitch holders or scrap yarn, tapestry needle, t-pins and blocking wires.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30-38 (38.25-46, 46.25-54, 54.25-62)"
Model has 34" bust, stands 6' 0" tall and is wearing size 1.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in stocking stitch with larger needles, after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Baa Ram Ewe Dovestone DK. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Pure Wool Superwash DK is a great substitute.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.