Priced at $140.00
Taken from: Bloom at Rowan Book Two: Baby Cashsoft Merino - "Lark" - This shawl makes use of simple lines to make something sophisticated and, above all, soft! The background of ribbed stitches makes it an easy knit for beginners and advanced knitters alike, switching directions for a bit of interest!
- Designed by Erika Knight.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: One size - Approximately 84" (213 cm) wide and 34.75" (88.5 cm) long at the deepest point.
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches in Ridge pattern.
- Yarn shown is Rowan Baby Cashsoft Merino.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits