Priced from $53.70 to $68.65
Taken from: Rowan At Home "Oswald Owl" - Knit this homeware cushion from Rowan at Home, a design by Martin Storey using modern, tweed effect yarn (wool and hemp.) With an eye catching, intarsia owl motif, this pattern is suitable for the more experienced knitter.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Martin Storey.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 18" square, after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches.
- Color shown is 136 Granite and 141 Almond.