Priced from $155.40 to $170.35
This pattern can be found in Rowan Pattern Books - Kaffe's Colours. Taken from Rowan's website - "Knit this accessory scarf from Kaffe's Colours, a design by Kaffe Fassett using vibrant shades of beautiful tweed effect yarn, Felted Tweed (wool, alpaca and viscose.) Knitted in a stripe sequence of different thicknesses, this pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Kaffe Fassett.
- Size US 3 needles and size US 6 needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 17" wide and 90.5" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows = 4 inches.
- Color shown is 202 Turquoise, 203 Electric Green, 200 Barbara, 201 Iris, 170 Seafarer, 198 Zinnia, 205 Lotus Leaf, 154 Ginger, 199 Bliss, 205 Bilberry, 204 Vasoline Green.