Priced from $89.70 to $104.65
Taken from Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2013: "Nothing is fresher than white. The ultimate layering piece, [Hannah] Wallace's long openwork sheath dress with thigh-high slits is wored from neckline to hem in an easy fagoting stitch in Creative Linen...held double throughout."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2013 pg 56 - Sheer Dress
- Size US 13 circular and double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: S/M 44" and L/XL 50" Bust after blocking.
- Gauge: 8 sts and 4.5 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is 620- Cloud.