Some options as low as $72.52
From Knitscene Fall 2019: The Billowing Stole combines garter stitch with easy lace to create shapes reminiscent of ocean waves. This stole is worked back and forth in one piece from end to end..
- Designed by Susanna IC
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 24" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 24" wide x 77" long
- Gauge: 16 sts x 29.5 rows = 4" in charted pattern.
- Shown in Rowan Felted Tweed #167 Maritime, 7 balls
- Photo credit: Interweave Press
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits