Priced at $60.00
As this scarf proves, snowflakes can come in all colors! Fuchsia snowflakes against a background of silver are beautiful in this festive scarf, but nearly any color combination will look great together! This piece is knit flat in one piece.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Sizes 2 (2.75 mm) & 3 (3.25 mm) 24" circular or straight are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 7" wide x 75.5" long
- Gauge: 25 sts x 34 rows = 4" in stockinette Stitch with larger needle.
- Shown in Rowan Baby Cashsoft Merino in 106 Silver (A) & 116 Girly Pink (B). 5 skeins of A and 1 skein of B are required.