On sale from: $40.00 to $50.00
From the Reno Rafter 7 Nevada Collection: We are heart eyes over the crown shaping in this Tam! A cozy and classic tam and mittens set with a cabled detail reminiscent of aspen leaves across a soft purl background. Inspired by the glorious groves of aspen trees that transform their leaves every autumn, turning the eastern Sierra Nevada and high desert of Nevada a stunning gold. This classic yet modern set knits up beautifully in squishy and wooly DK yarn.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Justine Chenel
- You can download the Aspen Grove Tam & Mittens pattern from the designer's Ravelry store.
- Sizes: Adult S (L)
Finished Measurements: Tam Circumference: 18 (20)"; Mittens Circumference: 7.5 (8.5)"
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm): 16" circular needle & set of dpns are required but not included
- Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, cable needle, stitch holder
- Shown in Reno Rafter 7 in color Liquid Gold. 2 skeins are required.