Priced from $54.00 to $99.00
Designed by the Amy Gunderson for Universal Yarn - Flattering ribbing, a wide neckline, saddle shoulders, and a split hem all make this pullover the most wearable top in your closet. Marina proves that basics don't have to be boring.
Dressed up or down, you'll be eager to wear this garment all year long. Marina is knit flat in pieces and seamed. Knit in Radiant Cotton, a high quality cotton that stands the test of time!
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) straight, 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders, stitch markers, removable stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X)
- Shown in Small size modeled with 8"
of positive ease.
- Finished Measurements: Bust: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64)"
- Gauge: 24 sts and 28 rows = 4" in Rib & Seed Stitch
- Yarn shown is Fibra Natura Radiant Cotton : 809 Atlantic - 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 9,
10, 11) hanks
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Colors Available in this Kit