Priced from $54.00 to $72.00
Designed by the Universal Yarn Design Team - This swingy A line tank is knit from the bottom up in two pieces. What a fun opportunity to play with color! Shown in black graduating to white, we could also see this in blues, bright colors with grey, or any other number of variations! This tank is knit in Radiant Cotton
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) straight & set of dpns, US Size 6 (4 mm) straight (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders, stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Measurements: Bust: 32½ (36½, 40½, 44½, 48½, 52½, 56½)"
- Gauge: 20 sts and 25 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Fibra Natura Radiant Cotton : 824 Blank Slate (MC) - 3 (3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5) skeins; 823 Good Night (CC1), 822 Steel Gray (CC2), 821 Silver Hint (CC3) - 1 skein, all sizes
- Be sure to download the free pattern for the Graphite Tank here (link),
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit