Priced from $54.00 to $95.00
Designed by the Amy Gunderson for Universal Yarn - Azura is an essential layering piece for the modern spring capsule. Relaxed fit, subtle details, bracelet length sleeves, and A-line shaping will make this your favorite cardigan. Layer it over tanks, tees, and dresses - this garment is extremely versatile. This open-front cardigan is knit from the bottom up in pieces in Radiant Cotton.
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders, stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X)
- Shown in Small size modeled with 2½"
of positive ease.
- Finished Measurements: Bust: 31 (34½, 38¼, 42½, 46¼, 50½,
54¼, 58½)" (with fronts overlapping)
- Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle
- Yarn shown is Fibra Natura Radiant Cotton : 819 Sky Blue - 6 (7, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12) hanks
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit